1. In the lower left corner of the desktop “cortana” search box, type “CMD” until the “Command Prompt” tool, right-click and select “Run as administrator”.
2. The “MSDOS” window opens as “Administrator” and in this interface, the following commands are output in this order:
Copy the above command, and right-click in the MSDOW window to paste this command, press Enter to confirm.
The pop-up window is displayed “The product key has been successfully uninstalled.”
3. Then enter the following command:
slmgr /ipk W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX
The pop-up window prompts: “successfully installed the product key.”
4. Continue entering the following command:
slmgr /skms zh.us.to
The pop-up window prompts: “Key management service computer name successfully set to zh.us.to”.
5. Next enter the following command:
A pop-up window prompts: “The product was successfully activated.”
Finally, you can see the current status of the official version of Win10 Professional Activation.